Friday, February 12, 2010

So many movies, so little time!

Lot's of movies opening this Valentine weekend. Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief and Valentine's Day. I was supposed to get free tickets to the premiere of Percy Jackson but declined it because it was for two people only and I wanted to see it with the kids. In case you're not familiar with the movie, it's based on a series that's a bit like Harry Potter but based on Greek Mythology. It's a great series and I loved reading it. But since it's opening weekend, we'll pass on this one and probably watch it next week. Joshua has long tests scheduled next week and has to study.

So that leaves Valentine's Day. We'll see if the hubby and I can sneak in a quick movie date for this. And Faith still wants to watch The Princess and the Frog.

I'm also in the middle of the BBC adaptation of Pride and Prejudice starring Colin Firth. I'm "in the middle" because I can only watch one hour increments when I get home from work. So I watch it while I rock Lucia to sleep. Not a bad way to unwind after a tiring day.

Tomorrow's a busy morning for me with Pilates class and a doctor's appointment for Lucia. I hate waking up early on weekends but I'm really trying to make time for exercise.

Meanwhile, I am going to spend the remainder of the day going through book catalogues. Sigh! I love my job!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

mylene said...

hey there! I miss our figaro lunch dates. hope to see you soon. take care.

Stace said...

Ohh, I LOVE that version of Pride & Prejudice!!! I have it on DVD, and sometimes watch the WHOLE series all at once - fun fun! Only when Aidan's not around though; he just doesn't get it! hehehe

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Menchie said...

my,

let's have lunch!

stace,
i loved the colin firth version! am planning to watch the keira knightly one soon!