Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Books into movies...I never learn. The books tend to be so much better than the movie. And so is the case with Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief. What a disappointment. At least Joshua liked it. Faith was covering her ears while I covered her eyes almost the whole time. I told her I wouldn't bring her to those kinds of movies anymore. Only Disney cartoons for her from now on.

Lately I've been thinking of a way to wean Lucia from nursing before going to bed. It's been really difficult because, well, I'm not producing any more breast milk so what she does is more for comfort or a sleep aid than anything else. Second is because the little gremlin likes to bite. She gets a kick out of hearing me yell in pain. I know because she smiles every time she does it, the little imp. So I put her in her crib, she screams bloody murder, I pick her up after a few minutes and she roots in my shirt then we start the process over again. It's exhausting. And very painful. I've tried giving her a pacifier but she just plays with it for a while, then starts rooting in my shirt. Giving her a bottle also doesn't work. And she only does it with me. Not with my mom and definitely not with the hubby! ha ha! Someone help me please!


No comments: