Monday, June 29, 2009

At lunch yesterday....

Someone wanted to play games on a cellphone and wasn't allowed to.....


Meanwhile, here's me with Lucia in her orange sling given to me by my good friend Melay. :D


I wish I could carry her in a sling all the time since it frees my hands but it's just too hot at home. This is only possible at the mall or restaurant but since we've refrained from going out with her (too scared of the swine flu that's going around), I've only been able to carry her this way a couple of times. Mostly to restaurants that are stand alone and not crowded and never at the mall.

I've got a slew of pictures we took at lunch yesterday (my dad's birthday) but I don't have them all in my laptop yet. Maybe next time.


5 comments:

Stace said...

Aww did Faith have a little tantrum? hehe poor thing. Lucia's gorgeous; love the sling! She looks so comfortable in it.

Menchie said...

Yes she did. :D The sling makes my mom uncomfortable. She doesn't the position is good for the baby. he he. pretty old school. I just tell her she's like that in the womb so it should be allright. :D

Pacha said...

That photo of Faith is so funny - poor thing!...and the sling looks very comfortable! Shame about the heat and swine flu scare...I'll write you an e-mail soon - school broke up this week so I'm free from teaching for a couple of months and am walking around in a daze! I love not working!

Keshi said...

lol look at her angry face...looks a bit like me when Im mad :)

U look gorgeous there with baby Lucia!

Keshi.

Menchie said...

Pacha,

I love not working too! Too bad my maternity leave will be ending this July. Don't want to go back to work, just want to take care of my babies!

keshi,
thanks sweetie! :D