I've been tagged by Maysha for this. Whew! This week has been all about tags. But I like it -- it eases the stress of the workday and preparing for the holidays.
Four jobs I've had:
Well, I've only ever done HR work so here are the HR positions I've held:
- Career Management Assistant (my first job out of college) in a bank
- Human Resource Consultant (where I met some of the most fabulous people with whom I am still good friends with. And yes, this was with Maria! And we had so much fun!)
- Organization Development Consultant
- Compensation and Benefits Manager
Four Places I've Lived:
Again, I've only ever lived in two places in the Philippines, both in the city. I'm a city girl through and through. Oh! I forgot I also live in Blogworld Road!
Four Favorite Foods:
- Prime Rib (I'm a carnivore)
- Pasta (And I love carbs so I am doomed!)
- My mom's Pavlova -- It's made out of egg white meringue topped with cream and lots of Philippine mangoes. It is out of this world!
Four movies I could watch over and over: Oh, this was hard!
- Indiana Jones (any of the three)
- Ever After
- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers - I loved the battle scene in this movie. It conveyed a sense of hopelessness that was lacking in the third installment.
- Pretty Woman
Four TV Shows I enjoy:
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Sex in the City
- The Amazing Race
Four Places I've Travelled:
- Costa Rica
- Shanghai, China
- Bangalore, India
- Phuket, Thailand (my honeymoon)
Four Places I'd like to visit:
Four Websites I go to Daily:
- my blog and blogroll
- Pink is the new blog - great celebrity website
- Amazon -- not daily but fairly regularly
- Oprah website