I've been tagged by the adorable Samson and his mommy Juliet. A very very Christmassy tag! So to take away the building stress of not having enough time to complete the mile long (well, not really but it feels like it) list of things I haven't done before Christmas, here's my list.
Five things I would like this Christmas:
1. I would like to officially stop shopping for Christmas presents on the morning of the 23rd. That is absolutely the last day -- I have to take my cousins shopping for what they want for Christmas. Because they're picky. Nah, just kidding. They're home from the US visiting after 10 years and I have no idea what to give them that they don't already have. So I am taking them around and buying them presents. I'm killing two birds with one stone. That's two things off my list.
2. I would like my kids to enjoy the holidays and share their toys.
3. I'd like some free time to myself to read a book for a while.
4. To eat carbs and chocolates on Christmas day.
5. A massage and at least 8 hours of sleep.
Five things I would really prefer not to contend with this Christmas:
1. Anyone in the family to get sick. (Please, please, please, please.....)
2. After Christmas clean up.
I'm tagging: Irene, Maysha, Steve